I’m not ignoring you!
I have them all here and I have every intention of answering them and posting them!
My internet is currently capped though (thank you Sims 3 updates -_-) and I much prefer to answer all my asks at once, and on my computer, rather than my phone.
Please don’t think I’ve forgotten any of you!
I’ll respond to all asks as soon as I can :)
As many of you may know, I was interviewed last week for a web talk show.
I’ve just received confirmation that the interview will go to air at 2pm PT Los Angeles time, which will be 7am AEST on Friday in Australia.
You can watch it live on the day here: http://www.ustream.tv/gocurvy
I’m so excited about this!
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
I have a question for you - how many of you would be interested in buying body positive t shirts or tank tops? I have an idea, but I want to see how many people would be interested before I actually launch my idea!
Prices would be very reasonable, so don’t worry about that!
This is very exciting!